Timberline Condos, #36
244 W Lodgepole Street
Dillon, Colorado 80435
Web address: https://rogersvacationrentals.com/mountain-escape/
Map of the area: https://goo.gl/maps/LTz1KnoicLU2
Valerie & Redgie Rogers, Owners & Responsible Agents
Valerie’s cell: 720 202-4432
Redgie’s cell: 303 524-5853
CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. Mountain Standard Time. NO Early Check-ins.
Your reservation includes one reserved parking spot in the lot behind the building, designated by a sign identifying “Unit 36”. It is the 3rd parking spot to the left of the dumpster. Park in this reserved space.
If you have more than one vehicle, you may park one other vehicle in the lot (in an un-assigned space) as long as there are available spaces.
Paid Overnight Parking: The Town of Dillon does not allow any on-street or Town Right-of-Way parking between the hours of 2:00 AM – 6:00 AM, year round.
The Town lots began charging for overnight parking on December 5, 2022. Paid parking is required overnight in Town lots daily from 2AM – 6AM, effective December 5, 2022. Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Interstate parking is administering the paid parking on behalf of the Town. Information and permits can be applied for at https://www.parkdillon.com/
Daily Overnight Rates 2AM – 6AM:
Monday – Thursday: $10
Friday – Sunday & Holidays: $20
Please note, rates are based on the day your vehicle is parked overnight. For example if you park Wednesday at 4PM and stay until Thursday at 4AM, the $10 rate is in effect.
Please comply with Town of Dillon parking regulations, including the rotating lot schedule:
Blue lots: Overnight parking on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights only.
Orange lots: Overnight parking on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights only.
The overnight parking map can be found on the Town of Dillon website at:
Lodgepole Street road closure: Every once in a while the city may close Lodgepole Street due to events at the Amphitheater or otherwise. During these times you can go through the parking lot of the Dillon Pines building next door; there is an exit from that lot onto W. La Bonte Street.
Getting into the Condo
Our condo is located on the third floor & is the end unit (on the left when standing in the parking lot looking at the building.)
Access Code: The door code for your stay will be sent via email to you 10 days in advance of your arrival. If you don’t see that email in your INBOX please check your JUNK or SPAM folders.
Our condo has a keyless entry system on the front door. Your code will be effective from 4 pm on your check-in day to 10 am on your check out day. Please be sure to bring it with you.
To unlock the door enter the digits of your code followed by the # sign. The lock should blink green twice and emit two beeping sounds.
The door will automatically lock itself 5 seconds after the code is used….you do not have to do anything except make sure you pull the door completely shut when entering or leaving the property.
WARNING: If you leave the condo through the door on the back porch, make sure you unlock the deadbolt on the inside of the front door before you leave. Otherwise, if you lock the back porch door as you are leaving you will be locked out of the condo and WE WON’T BE ABLE TO HELP YOU. Your door code (on the front door) will not be able to unlock the door if the deadbolt is locked.
Please take a look around and notify us immediately if anything is not up to your expectations. We take great pride in providing quality accommodations for our guests and would appreciate the opportunity to amend anything that does not meet your approval.
Please also let us know immediately if anything should stop working (such as the TV cable or Internet) or become broken during your stay so that we can schedule repairs or replacements. We need your help so that things like this don’t also impact our next guest’s stay. Thank you for your cooperation!
WIRELESS INTERNET SETTINGS
PRIMARY NETWORK: This is a private, secured network dedicated to our condo.
Wireless Name (SSID): ROG36_TIM
PASSWORD: 2443624436viEw (case sensitive and no spaces)
There is an Information Book in the unit that contains more detailed information about our condo. You’ll find instructions for how to operate the thermostats, the fireplace remote control, and the jetted tub & steam shower in the master bathroom.
While you are there, we would appreciate your cooperation with the following:
- Please do not put luggage on the beds. Luggage racks have been provided in each bedroom.
There is a storage closet on the front porch that is available for you to use to store skis, snowboards, poles, and various other sports equipment. Please do not bring equipment into the condo. The combination to the lock is: BOOK. Turn each dial to the appropriate letter and then slide the button on the lock down/right to open the lock. Please make sure the lock is fastened & locked on the closet door when you leave.
Smart TV (living room)
The TV in the living room is a VIZIO Smart TV. It is equipped with some streaming apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, and others.
Additionally, the Xfinity cable package on the living room TV also has some streaming apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and others.
To access streaming apps using the Xfinity remote control:
- Press the “Xfinity” button in the middle of the remote; navigate to “Apps”. There you can view apps for video (where you’ll find Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, etc.) sports, music & podcasts, and more.
- Alternatively you can use the Voice Command option on the remote control: Press & hold the blue microphone button on the remote control. When “Listening” appears on the TV screen speak your command (“Netflix”) and the remote control will take you instantly to that channel.
To access streaming apps using the VIZIO TV remote control:
- If you want to use Netflix, Amazon Prime Video or M-Go you can press one of those buttons at the top of the TV remote control.
- Alternatively, press the “V” (VIZIO) button in the middle of the remote control (between the volume and channel selectors). This will display all of the available apps.
Some of these apps are paid services (such as Netflix or Amazon Prime Video). To use a paid service you must have an account with the service provider. DO NOT FORGET TO LOG OUT OF YOUR PAID ACCOUNTS! We cannot be held responsible if you fail to do so and your accounts are used by others.
Our housekeeping company does not clean the balcony. Therefore we must ask our guests to PLEASE help us out by tidying up the balcony before you leave. Please wipe off the patio tables and furniture to make sure it is ready for the next guests. If everyone cooperates then we can be sure that all of our guests are able to enjoy the outside space when they arrive. THANK YOU for your help!
You will find our condo is very well equipped! We tried to anticipate your every need. The following amenities are provided for your convenience:
- High quality linens are provided (sheets, blankets, bedding, pillows.)
- A luggage rack has been provided in each bedroom…please do not put your luggage on the beds (in order to protect the linens from dirt/grease/moisture that might be on the luggage.)
- In each bedroom closet you will find hangers and spare pillows and blankets. Please make sure they are replaced in the closet after use.
- There is a Graco Pack-N-Play available in the closet of the gold bedroom. (Please bring your own bedding for the Pack-N-Play!)
- We provide one travel size shampoo, conditioner, and soap per bathroom.
- We provide 2 rolls of toilet paper in each bathroom to get you started. You may need to purchase more if necessary.
- There is a hair dryer provided in the drawers of each bathroom.
- Six bath towels, four hand towels and four washcloths will be provided.
- A washer & dryer are provided. Please remove lint from the dryer lint collection plate after each use.
- Laundry detergent is not provided. You may find some in the cabinet in the laundry room if a previous guest has left some behind.
- There are basic cleaning supplies, broom, mop, etc. available in the laundry room.
- A one-step stepstool is located in the laundry room.
- An ironing board is located between the washer & the wall. The iron is located in the cabinet to the left of the tall cabinet.
- There is a First Aid kit located in the cabinet above the washer.
- There is a flashlight located in the cabinet above the washer.
- BASIC STARTER SUPPLIES: 2 cloth kitchen towels, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 small bottle of dishwashing liquid, 2 dishwashing pods, 2 trash bags and 1 sponge are provided. You may need to purchase more if necessary.
- We have a Keurig coffee maker in the condo in addition to a traditional drip-style maker. The counter is large enough for only one maker, however, so if you don’t see the one you prefer please look for it in the cabinets (most likely the one above the refrigerator). Feel free to bring your own favorite Keurig flavors from home or purchase more at the City Market in town.
- If you prefer a full pot of coffee you may find some grounds & coffee filters in the pantry left by previous guests. If there is none in the pantry you will need to pick some up at the grocery store.
- Sweetener, sugar & powdered creamer are located in the pantry.
- Basic pantry items & spices were stocked in the condo originally. We ask guests to please replace what they use up so subsequent guests will enjoy the use of these basic items.
APPLIANCES IN KITCHEN:
- Large & small crock pots, toaster, blender, air popper (popcorn), citrus juicer & coffee grinder are located in the cabinet above the refrigerator.
- A hand mixer is located in the cabinet to the right of the dishwasher
- Microwave: Microwave food covers are provided inside the microwave. Please use them to reduce dirtying the interior of the oven.
- Dishwasher: PLEASE DO NOT USE LIQUID DISH SOAP IN THE DISHWASHER! Please use the dishwasher soap pods that are provided (located under the sink.)
- Refrigerator: Please discard all perishables before leaving the unit. You can leave other items such as condiments if they have not reached the expiration date.
- A small selection of games is located in the baskets that are stowed under the hearth in the living room.
- A small selection of books is provided on the canoe shelf in the living room.
- A small library of DVDs is provided in the drawers of the media cabinet in the living room.
What to bring
- Clothes & shoes appropriate for the activities you enjoy
- Electronics (such as cell phones, laptops, tablets, power cords.) The Building HOA provides an Internet Wifi connection but you need to bring your own computer. The unit does not have a land-line telephone so you should bring your cell phone.
- Groceries – If you need to stop at the grocery store before you arrive at the condo, there is a “City Market” located at 300 Dillon Ridge Rd, Dillon, CO 80435. After exiting I-70, turn left onto Blue River Parkway & go about 0.4 miles. Turn left onto Dillon Ridge Rd. The City Market is on the left.
Pets & No Smoking Reminder
Guests are not permitted to bring pets into our unit. Additionally, the Building has a “No Smoking” rule inside any unit (including the balcony/deck). If extra cleaning is necessary to remove pet stains and/or clean carpets/upholstery to remove cigarette smoke after your departure, the cost of that cleaning will be deducted from your damage deposit. Thanks very much for your cooperation.
Insider’s Guide to Dillon
If you are interested in viewing some area information and our recommendations for local restaurants, activities & services, etc you can take a look at the “Insider’s Guide to Dillon, CO” that I have created. Inside you’ll find my suggestions for great local dining options, activities and fun things to do in and around Dillon and Summit County. Just click the link below:
Please turn on all ceilings fans to “low” so that the air will circulate and ventilate the condo prior to our housekeeper’s arrival.
Check-out time is no later than 10 A.M. Mountain Time. NO Late Check-Outs without prior permission. (Be careful because your door access code will expire and you will not be able to get back into the unit after it does.)
Please follow this process when checking out:
- Place soiled dishes and utensils in the dishwasher and turn on. Dishwashing detergent is located under the kitchen sink.
- Please clean out the refrigerator and dispose of any leftover food. You may leave pantry items, condiments, etc. to share with subsequent guests as long as they have not reached their expiration date.
- Please clean up major boil-overs or spills in the oven. The housekeeper charges extra to clean major messes in the oven. Same for the microwave; please clean up both to avoid extra cleaning charges.
- Put used towels in the bathtub. This helps the housekeeper determine which have been used. Be sure that all towels are accounted for. You will be charged for lost/damaged/excessively dirty towels or linens.
- If you’ve moved any furniture around, please return to its original position.
- The iron & ironing board are located in the Laundry room. If you used the iron please drain all of the water out of it before returning it to the cabinet above the washing machine.
- All trash must be taken out to the trash dumpster located in the parking lot. There are extra trash bags under the kitchen sink, if needed during stay.
- Please check all drawers in the bedrooms, the kitchen and bathroom cabinets for personal belongings. We will gladly return things to you, if you want – just email us. If you’ve borrowed any of the hats/gloves/scarves from the loaner box in the laundry room, please put them back UNLESS your kids have fallen in love with something… <<grin>>. If that’s the case, feel free to take with you, our treat.
- TURN OFF ALL THE LIGHTS & FIREPLACE REMOTE. **IMPORTANT: Make sure the Fireplace remote is set to “CPI” (not “IPI”). Press the very bottom key on the remote control until you see “CPI” displayed in the screen.
- Turn thermostats (one in each bedroom & one in the living area) down to 62 degrees. PLEASE DO NOT TURN THE SWITCH TO OFF.
- There is no need to reset the combination or lock the door when you leave. The combination will expire at check-out time (10:00am) and the door will automatically lock when you close the door. Please have all your personal belongings outside before check-out time to avoid problems. You’ll be locked out at 10:01am.
- If you’ve used the key from the lockbox, please return it to the lockbox.
Denver International Airport (DIA) is about 91 miles from the location of our building in Summit County.
Directions from Denver:
- Go west on I-70.
- Take the first exit past the Eisenhower Tunnel, the Dillon/Silverthorne (Highway 6) exit.
- Go East (left onto Blue River Parkway) at the stoplight at the bottom of the exit.
NOTE: If you need to stop at the grocery store before you arrive at the condo, there is a “City Market” located at 300 Dillon Ridge Rd, Dillon, CO 80435. After exiting I-70 & turning left onto Blue River Parkway and turn left onto Dillon Ridge Rd (about 0.4 miles). The City Market is on the left.
- Turn right at Lake Dillon Drive, about 2 miles from I-70. This is the main entrance into Dillon.
- Follow Lake Dillon Drive until it dead-ends onto Lodgepole Street. (You will pass Tenderfoot St, Buffalo St, Main Street and go through the intersection of Lake Dillon Drive & LaBonte Street.)
- Turn right onto Lodgepole Street. Timberline Condos Building is the second building on the right (next to the Ptarmigan Best Western hotel.)
- Follow the driveway to the “back” of the building where you’ll find the parking lot. Park in the spot assigned for unit #36.
Interstate 70 Toll Lane
The Colorado Department of Transportation has completed a 10-mile express toll lane that stretches from Empire to Floyd Hill to help reduce congestion along the Interstate 70 mountain corridor. The express lane guarantees speeds of at least 45 miles per hour from Empire to Floyd Hill, one of the busiest stretches of the I-70 mountain corridor. Tolls vary from $3 to $30, depending on demand.
Thanks so much for staying at our Dillon condo. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we enjoy staying there. We’d love to have you visit again in the future. If you have any suggestions on how to make the condo better please let us know!
Interested in visiting our other locations (Fort Walton Beach, FL & Lynchburg VA)? View our other vacation rentals at: